Saturday, March 17, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday party features!

Happy St. Patricks day everyone! 

Today I am sharing some of my favorites from the latest linky party! It's hard to pick just a few when everyone has such great ideas!

Most viewed item so far are these awesome signs from Full circle creations.



One of my favorites is this ombre painted dresser from Bless{ed} nest.


I feel in love with this mercury glass lamp that Angie from Beneath the Magnolia whipped up!


 Kelly from Here comes the sun made this adorable pallet art table for her kids!

 
Thanks everyone for linking up! Don't forget to grab your Featured button if I featured you today.


Hope you all have a FUN weekend and don't forget to wear something GREEN  today!

                                                                             Amy




                                                                                        

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Amy for featuring my lamp! I love this linky hop. There are so many amazing ideas! Thanks again for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thanks so much for featuring my kitchen signs. Love the other features! Thanks again!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, thank you for the feature!! Made my day!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete