Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday features and link party

Before we get busy with the features and party I just want to give a big THANK YOU to all of you who linked up last week. Last week's party reached 50 links which is my largest yet. I'm hoping to break that record this week!

Thank you so much for the support and love you have all shown me since starting this blog. I am having so much fun blogging and meeting all of you!

Now here some links from last week that really blew me away.
Angie from Beneath the Magnolias gave us a peek at her breakfast room makeover which was truly beautiful.



Heidi from It's Our Pinteresting Life used a can of coral spray paint to add some pizazz to her bookcase.


We all know how much I adore inexpensive projects so I instantly fell in LOVE with this mail organizer made by Lori from
The Stonybrook House.




Isn't this Easter banner adorable? Brittany over at Daily Chaos of a country girl did a fantastic job!



Featured on HomeHappyHome



Once again thanks to everyone for linking up. You are such a creative group! Now on to this weeks party!

RULES
You must only link up your own creations {as many as you like}
You must display my party button or text link
I would love for you to become a follower on GFC, linky followers or Facebook
Please visit with others and leave some comment love





spread the joy






10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me tonight!! Everyone's projects look awesome (: Can't wait to see what everyone has to share this week! I also posted your link on my blog sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy...I'm a new follower...found you today actually. Love your linky party, and was so excited to link up. Thanks so much for hosting! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

    Erin @ Chronic Christian Crafter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feature Amy! I look forward to all of the wonderful ideas and projects this week! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been a follower for quite a while and this is my first time joining your linky party. Great features. Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, thank you so much for the feature! It's crazy what a little can of spray paint can do to brighten up a few items. :) Thank you also to you for providing us with this linky party every week! Looking forward to more great ideas today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I stumbled across your blog and I'm so glad I did. I love it!! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amy! Thanks so much for hosting and I must thank you for the email reminding me of your linky party, I do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for the invite to your party! you have a beautiful blog and amazing link ups for your party! I'm all linked up and excited to follow you!

    Leanne @ http://www.becauseithinkican.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. amy! - thank you for hosting again! i wanted to let you know i created our own little family hand print art, like yours. we love it! i shared it on my blog this week and linked to your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete