Thursday, March 22, 2012

Jewelry organzier {it's a cinch}

Let me just start by saying that I love a challenge! Karianne over at Thistlewoodfarm  and four other very talented bloggers have come up with an entire year full of challenges!




First up is the {it's a cinch} challenge to create something quick and easy! Right up my alley! So today I decided to whip something up with things I already had on hand here at home, and something I could do quickly. First off I went and looked through all of my boards on Pinterest in hunt of the perfect {it's a cinch} project. I've been busy over there so I had a ton of ideas to choose from! I finally decided to make a jewelry organizer.





I started off by collecting all of my supplies...
  • leftover fabric
  • two pieces of wood
  • glue gun
  • cup hooks
  • {not pictured} picture hangers




This was such an easy project to complete. I basically just wrapped the wood in fabric like a present with my trusty old glue gun and then put in my cup hooks. Lastly I nailed some small picture hangers onto the back for hanging.

I was able to complete this project in 30 minutes and for FREE!

I'm excited to challenge myself to come up with some more {it's a cinch} creations to share with you!

Don't forget the linky party is still going on if you would like to join in on the action!

Have a wonderful Thursday!

                                                                                        Amy


22 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this....I may have to gather my supplies and tackle this project this weekend!
    Jenny
    Jessiestreetdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I have covered boards before and can totally make these... Love the fabric choice. Great job!

    Jeanna

    dramaqueenseams.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this project. Very pretty organizer. Love the fabric you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin!! This is too cute, I am totally pinning it! After a love/hate relationship with my glue gun I have a new found all out love for it and find myself using it all of the time now. :) Thanks for being such a great blog friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun to see this linked up, I still love it!
      Thank you so much for linking up to our party!
      Karah

      Delete
    2. Wow...I don't know why I referred to you as Robin in the first comment. Weird and very random...sorry about that Amy! :)

      Delete
  5. These look fabulous!! I saw the idea on Pinterest, too and I love the fabrics you chose.

    I'm hosting a brand new linky party on my blog, Organizing Homelife, that includes DIY organizing ideas and I would love for you to link up this post!

    http://www.organizinghomelife.com/archives/2768

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy,

    Who doesn't love FREE! You are brilliant! I love those fabrics! Thanks for the wonderful "It's a Cinch" link!

    Have a blessed and wonderful day.
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love everything about this project ... starting with free and ending with your amazing fabric choices!

    Thanks for linking it up!

    :)

    Linda
    www.itallstartedwithpaint.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this! The fabric you chose is perfect. I pinned this and had my pin go to facebook. Thanks so much for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays! Stop over and like on facebook so you can make sure to see your items go up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT idea!!! I love your fabric choices. I will be pinning and copying. Thanks for linking up @ the Delectable Home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is definitely something I could do during one nap time. So simple and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great project! Turned out so cute! I always love something that's easy!

    Thanks for linking it up!
    --Katie

    ReplyDelete
  12. You had me at FREE - then your amazing fabric choices! Love it, need it, want it!

    Thanks for a Cinch idea and joining our party!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I just LOVE this!!! Such a great idea to cover the wood with fabric! So cute!! Thanks for sharing this as well at Thursday's Temptation.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how quick and easy this is! Thanks for linking up! Hope to see you again this wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome idea! I need to do this and hang it in my closet! Thanks for sharing!

    makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - love this!! Great idea. I need to have more jewelry hangers for sure. Thanks for sharing this great idea at Romance on a Dime!! I'm pinning this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great idea! I think I have everything to make one too! Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete