Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday Link Party #3

I'm back again with another Whimsy Wednesday link party! I want to thank everyone who linked up last week. You guys are a talented bunch!

Now for some more features...
This kitchen from B in real life is amazing! I want a kitchen like this someday!

This craft room by Jessica from mom 4 real is so colorful and happy! Love it!

Now it's time to link up your creations & projects!
Rules...
You can link up as many projects as you like but please grab my party button from my sidebar or use a text link to help spread the word.
I would love it if you would become a follower through GFC, linky followers or Facebook.
Check out some other links and leave some comment love.






















2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Updated Craft Nook! Made my morning!

    Jessica @ Mom 4 Real

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting, I love the craftroom, if I was ever lucky enough to have one I'd do it cheerful and bright too!

    Have a great weekend!

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete