Sunday, March 11, 2012

Party features & highlights

Happy Sunday everyone! I don't usually post over the weekend, but I was excited to share some of my favorite features from Wednesday's linky party!

I fell in love with this dining room by Jessica from stay at home-ista The color is stunning as well as the lighting and ceiling! Did I mention those striped dining chairs?


Tranae from Becoming Fabulous shared her family subway art! I love that she found her inspiration on Pinterest and then tweaked it to suit her family!


We all know how I feel about pallet art! So it goes without saying that one of my favorite projects this week was this pallet art by Kari from Newlyweds on a budget.


Laine from Just Laine must know I have a HUGE sweetooth! Don't these look delicious? I am going to have to try this one for sure!


If I featured you today make sure to grab a featured button from my sidebar!
I am also going to start pinning all my features on Pinterest!

Now I'm off to enjoy the rest of my Sunday afternoon and this gorgeous sunny weather!


2 comments: