Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ramblings of a crazy housewife

Have you ever been so mad at something you just wanted to throw it out your second floor window and then run it over with your minivan {or car} over and over again?

That's how I'm feeling about my laptop right now. You see we have a love hate relationship. I love it when it works and hate it when it doesn't. I just spent the past hour writing a nice sweet little post only to publish it and have my computer freeze up and then discover that sweet little post is gone, lost forever. Under normal circumstances blogger automatically saves your posts as you are writing, but an error occurred and nothing was saved. Grrrr.

To make matters worse my IT guy {aka my husband} just left this afternoon for a week long trip to California.

So I'm currently using our house computer, but we don't really get along either.

Thanks for listening to my crazy ramblings. I promise I'm not really crazy and I've never really thrown anything out of a window, yet.
 
                                                                                     Amy

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hate that! While this post isn't the same, it was still fun to read and made me smile.

    ReplyDelete