Thursday, March 29, 2012

Guess what I'm up to...

I'm being a little mischievous today and I'm not telling you what I'm up to!


You'll just have to wait and see!

Until then I can give you a teeny tiny hint.




source


source
Think you know what I've got in the works? Hope all my hinting didn't give it away!
 
I will be back to share what I've been up to tomorrow!
 
Have a wonderful Thursday and don't forget the linky party is still going on if you haven't linked up yet!
 
                                                                                Amy




3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, I think I know!!! Can't wait to see it:)
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me you are making those number plates and please tell me you are posting a tutorial :)

    Fingers crossed.

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just have to wait and see, but I think you are on the right track!
      Amy

      Delete