Monday, March 26, 2012

Oh the games we play

When I was a child I loved playing games; four square, hopscotch, jump rope and of course tag. Who knew my bloggy friends still enjoyed a good game of tag! Well my friend Lori from The Stonybrook House recently tagged me in a little game of blogger's tag.

Since I'm "IT" I have to answer the following eleven questions from Lori.

  1. What was your first pet? My first pet was a border collie mix named Susie that I got when I was five. She was like my best friend growing up and I still miss her today.
  2. Which season do you prefer and why? That's easy... Summer! Why because my kids are home from school, sunshine, swimming, cook-outs, Popsicles, flip flops, ponytails...I could go on and on.
  3. Where is your favorite place to shop? My top three would be Target, Michael's and Hobby Lobby.
  4. What do you like to do in your free time? Besides working on this little baby and crafting I love to read! I just finished reading Hotel On the Corner Of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford and just started The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson.
  5. What is your all time favorite TV show? I LOVE reality television even some I'm embarrassed to admit I watch. My two all time favorites are still Survivor and The Amazing Race.
  6. Do you like to garden? If no why?  I love a beautifully landscaped yard, but I don't love gardening.
  7. What is the biggest splurge purchase you have ever made? Besides the obvious like a house or car our biggest purchase this year would be our family room sofa's.
  8. What was your favorite grade in school and why? Mine would probably be 12th grade. Just so many good memories about being a senior. Going out with friends, having freedom and not having any real worries.
  9. Who do you admire most? I admire my parents a great deal. Now that I'm a parent myself I realize how much they sacrificed for me and that all those rules they had were really for my own good. They are also the best grandparents ever!
  10. What can someone tell about you as soon as they visit your blog? That's a very good question. I HOPE you can tell what my passion is {family, crafting, decorating}. I hope you can see that I'm a fun and sincere person who wants to share my life with you and make some new friends along the way.
  11. If you could name a lipstick color... what would it be called? How about Beautifully Blushed.


Well that about sums up my question and answer session. Now it's time to catch up with my bff the DVR!

Good night!

                                                                                    Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment