Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Gallery wall completed!

Finally! I started this project over a week ago thinking it would be one of those quick and easy, a couple of days kind of project. Ha really what was I thinking? In my mind it seemed like no big deal. Sure paint a canvas or two, paint a handful of picture frames, ask your daughter to paint something (it is her room right), then have that daughter tell you that she can't rush creativity! I am just relieved to have it completed!




If you missed the canvas art tutorial you can find it here. See those cute little boxes under the bed you can see how I made those here.
 
Remember to come back tonight and link up for another Whimsy Wednesday party!
 
I'll be enjoying some time outdoors today, supposed to have a high of 84 here in Ohio. CRAZY, but I love it! Have a wonderful Tuesday!
 
                                                                                            Amy









15 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking this up over at The Winthrop Chronicles. I am in the middle of completing a gallery wall in my daughter's room. Congrats on this one it's so cute! I especially love the grey and blue combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lvoe it, especially the circular soccer team pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I am trying to design a gallery wall for our living room. Sounds like such a simple task but its not. I am an Ohioan too! Lovin this weather!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way the gallery all came together so nicely. I found you over at Winthrop Chronicles link party. I also host a Whimsy Wednesdays party and I'd love it if you'd share this at www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com/2012/03/whimsy-wednesdays-3.html. I'm following GFC. We go live at 8 EST.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the variety on the wall, and yet how they all seem to be cohesive at the same time!! Very nice!!

    Thanks for linking up at Romance on a Dime!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your gallery wall, it looks so great they way you mixed so many different sizes and shapes. I am your newest follower!
    Sarah
    http://www.budgetfriendlydecorating.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for all the positive feedback! I love hearing from you all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for joining in at Whimsy Wednesdays at The NY Melrose Family. I'm all linked up at your Whimsy Wednesday too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! I've always wanted to do this; maybe one day I will!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That turned out amazing!! I love all the different pictures and sayings! So fun! Thanks for sharing at Thursday's Temptation.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great wall! I love all the unique pieces. Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays. Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That wall collauge is really, really cute!!! I love the gray and blue and the car! It all came together so nicely!!!

    Thanks for linking it up!

    --Katie

    ReplyDelete
  14. The gallery wall turned out great! Your paint chip canvas is still one of my favorite things, and I love your under the bed boxes too. I'm sure she is thrilled with her room! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete