Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Whimsy party features!

Last week was my very first link party! I have to admit I was nervous about hosting one. My main concern was that nobody would link up! Thanks to all you kind souls I had 34 great creations! Weekly party will be starting again tonight so please come back and link up your latest and greatest!!

Now for the features...

The most viewed was Samantha's playroom at Be Simply Organized. What a cool room even I want to come over and play!


Some of my favorites were...

Clothespin wreath made by Christina from The Frugal Homemaker.


Suzanne from Pieced Pastimes made this beautiful inspiration board.


Sara at Applestone Drive painted her kitchen chairs in bright fun colors!


 I love the DIY artwork Katie at Creatively Living used in her mid-wall makeover!

Art is Beauty made over this darling shabby chic table she found at Goodwill.

I really truly enjoyed all the projects that were linked up! I am so excited to see what you all come up with next!

Please come back tonight for Whimsy Wednesday link party #2.

Don't forget to grab a FEATURED button from my sidebar if you were featured this week!

                                                                                               Amy

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! Hope your week is going well :)

    --Katie
    @ Creatively Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the feature!! what a nice surprise!!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much! we love our playroom! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks so much for featuring my chairs. :) Such a blessing to me! And congrats on a successful first Linky Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature! Will be back tomorrow to link up again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such great features :) Thank you so much for the inspiration and congratulations on an awesome party.

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great features!! Cant wait to see what everyone links up this week!

    Samm
    www.LittleHouseintheBigD.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring my 'Inspiration Board' along with all the other wonderful features. I look forward to linking up a new project this week and checking out some of the other links. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to everyone for linking up at my first party! Such a talented bunch!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete