Monday, March 12, 2012

thanks for the feature!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post today. It's been a busy Monday!  I spent the afternoon with my mom at Ikea and just haven't had a chance to sit down and collect my thoughts.

I am super excited (that's the best I could come up with) to share that I was featured today on i heart organizing!
Jen is the queen of all things pretty and organized. I have been reading her blog forever and it was truly a dream of mine to be featured by her. Did I mention I'm excited! I may have even jumped up and down a few times! Thank you Jen!
IHeart Organizing


I'll be back tomorrow to share some projects I did over the weekend for the gallery wall in my daughter's room.


                                                                                    Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment