Thursday, March 8, 2012

Liebster Award

Wow! I was floored when I was given the Liebster Award last week! Super shocked when I was contacted by two other bloggers this week to give me the same award. Such sweet gals to pass this along to me.



My new blog friends that passed this on to me are Misty from 413 Sparrow Lane, Samm from Little house in the big D, and Sara from Applestone drive.

Since I have been selected to receive this award  I now have to:
  1. Choose five up and coming blogs to pass this award to. They must have less than 200 followers.
  2. Show a big thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  3. Post the award on your blog. List the blogs you are giving the award to with links to their sites.

There are so many great blogs out there to choose from, but I finally decided on these five to pass the award to.


Jenna from two oh two seven





Samantha from be simply organized


 Jane at Urban Jane


If you have time go check out these awesome blogs I promise you won't be disappointed!

Also remember my linky party is still going on...
Link up those projects, recipes and cool creations!

                                                                                         Amy

1 comment: