Friday, January 20, 2012

Smash book

So I'm walking around Michael's the other day and I happen to see this display on the end of the aisle.
WOW!


I'm thinking to myself "this looks so cool, why haven't I heard of this before?"  I'll admit my scrapbooking has taken a backseat to other things since we put our house on the market last winter and moved in the spring. These albums look like so much fun to put together. You can use anything; photos, memorabilia, doodling, journaling. No rhyme or reason which really appeals to me.

So when I got home I hit the internet and discovered these awesome Smash Books have been around for awhile. There is even an entire website dedicated to sharing everyone's creations. You must check it out at smash stories blog.

Here are some I found online...








source

source

source
I am really excited to get started on my own smash book. I was even thinking of getting them for my daughters. Once I get started I'll share some of my pages with you!

Do any of you have a smash book? Let me know what you think I would love to hear from you!

We are supposed to get some snow this evening so I'll try to stay warm and cozy. I'll probably end up spending most of the night pinning things on Pinterest.

Have a great weekend.

                                                                                             Amy

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Smash books!!! I have 3 of them, but none of them are complete yet! One of them I use for my home, all of my rooms I re-do, I keep everything that I used to create the new space! So much fun! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a great way to keep track of all the projcets I do around the house! What a good idea! Thanks for sharing!
      Amy

      Delete