Thursday, January 5, 2012

organized mini office

Now that the holidays are over I'm ready to refocus my energy on our home! I'm normally an organized person, but over the last few weeks I've been letting things pile up. One of those things that is really bothering me is my mini armoire office in our living room. It is where I keep my laptop, pay bills, store small photo albums, etc. I've always wanted to pretty it up a bit, but it's just one of those projects you keep putting off for later. Now that the clutter is getting out of control I'm ready to tackle my armoire office. To get me energized I hit the Internet for some much needed inspiration!
source

source

source

source
I'm hoping to complete this project in one day and spend zero dollars! My plan is to use and repurpose things I already have at home. Wish me luck, I'll be back to post before and after pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment