Monday, January 9, 2012

Family hand craft project

Welcome back I hope you had a great weekend!

For me this weekend flew by way too fast! It could have had something to do with the fact that I spent WAY too much time on Pinterest! I am totally addicted to that site, they have so many cool ideas. It is where I found the idea for my family hand project that I did over the weekend.  Check out the original here. Below is my version...






I love a fast and simple DIY craft project! I just selected different colors of scrapbook paper and then traced each of our hands. I cut out each hand and then flipped it over so you couldn't see any of the pencil marks. Lastly I just arranged them how I wanted, glued them in place and popped it into a picture frame.

cost=zero
time=under an hour

If you have some free time stop on over at Pinterest (see my link at the top of the page). Just be prepared to lose an hour or two!


source

Have a memorable Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment