Friday, January 27, 2012

I dream of a closet like this

I just wanted to thank everyone who has been following my Imagine the Impossibilities challenge this week. I am thrilled to report that my challenge is COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE!

Wednesday I finished up on the trim work and got the front door painted. Yesterday I conquered the striped wall! It looks AMAZING!

I will be sharing my entry makeover on Monday so I hope you will come back and check it out.

There is one space in my entry that I didn't touch, the hall coat closet. Our closet is a hot mess! It's one of those spaces I don't let anyone see! We are hoping to add on a small mudroom in our garage sometime this year, and when we do most of the coats and clutter from our hall closet can be relocated there. Then and only then will I attempt to makeover our closet. Until then I can dream...


source

source

source

source

source

Someday... I will have an organized closet like this.

As I mentioned earlier I am super excited to share my entry makeover with you on Monday! I am also looking forward to checking out the big blog party (see sidebar) to see what challenges everyone has been up to.

Hope you all have a fun and safe weekend!

                                                                                    Amy

2 comments:

  1. Amy!

    I am so EXCITED!!!!! The link up party is Tuesday.....I know everyone is waiting to see your striped walls!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for the reveal! If not for this challenge I may have never attempted this. So glad I did it was sooooo worth the effort! Thanks for all the motivation!
      Amy

      Delete