Tuesday, January 17, 2012

kiddy bathroom

This week I am working on finishing my children's bathroom. I actually started this project over the summer, but sadly it has been neglected since then. Over the summer I took down the out of date palm tree wall border and gave the room a fresh coat of paint. I put up a shower curtain and some artwork, but failed to add the finishing touches to make the room really pop!

While I am hoping to finish the room today or tomorrow I thought I would share some awesome children's bathrooms with you.


This makes me want to organize and pretty up underneath the sink as well!

All photos can be found at http://www.bhg.com/

Once again thanks for taking time out of your day to visit me. I hope you will come back again soon!

                                             
                                                                                       Amy

3 comments:

  1. Amy, thanks for stopping by my b & b post.

    As for the bathroom, why don't you enter it into our "Impossibilities" challenge .....

    http://itallstartedwithpaint.blogspot.com/2012/01/mission-impossibilities.html

    Just pick finally finishing the bathroom as your "Impossibilities" project. Blog about it. And then share it with everyone at our multi-blog link party on January 31. Oh, and feel free to grab our button to let others know you're taking the challenge ...

    xo
    Linda
    itallstartedwithpaint@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bathroom inspiration....especially those blue striped walls! Absolutely fabulous! I hope you do join in the impossibilities challenge!
    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Linda and Karianne I will share my children's bathroom in the multi-blog party on January 31. Thank you for your comments!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete