Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Foyer progress challenge update

I may have underestimated how much work it is to paint trim. Yesterday I managed to sand the trim in the hallway, foyer, and the staircase. I was also able to tape off the walls and floors so I won't get paint on them. I also had my husband remove the door to our main floor bath so I could paint the trim around the door as well. This afternoon I'll be heading to the home improvement store to get the paint! This is what my entry looks like right now.

To keep me motivated and on track I posted my to do list in our kitchen!

I would also like to thank Katie from Creatively Living and Terry from Cherished Treasures for featuring my children's bathroom this week. Thank you ladies! If you missed that reveal you can find it here.

                                                                                           Amy

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I sometimes think the prep is the hardest part. It takes so long and you don't see any progress. I'm looking forward to seeing it all painted up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I think the hardest part is done, prepping, it should be smooth sailing from here on. I'm a new follower and I've also joined the challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete