Tuesday, January 10, 2012

scrapbooking & crafting spaces

If you are a scrapbooker like me, you love snooping looking at other scrapbookers spaces! I enjoy seeing how they organize and utilize their spaces. I love all the little details! It usually makes me want to rearrange and reorganize my own scrapbooking space.

Here are a few of my favorite scrapbooking and crafting spaces.



source
If I had my own scrapbook room this is what I would want it to look like. I love the color! It is so peaceful and beautiful.



source
The built in cabinets and shelves offer so much storage.



source

source
I love the yellow wall!

Looking at all these pretty spaces makes me want to go tidy up my own space. Check back tomorrow for a glimpse into my own little scrapbooking nook.


No comments:

Post a Comment