Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The challenge continues...

Wow! It's amazing the difference one little can of paint can make. Yesterday I spent many hours painting away on the trim. I used a paint and primer in one which seems to be working well. I did two coats yesterday and I have one final coat to do today and then I can get started on the stripes.

I don't want to give too much away, but here is a little sneak peak.

I am loving the white trim it looks AMAZING! The only bummer is I still have an entire house of brown trim!

Anyway, I thought I would share some of my inspiration for my foyer makeover.


source
I would love to have a little table or piece of furniture in my foyer.



source
I am so loving her stripes. I had to show my husband this photo because he didn't understand what I meant by painting stripes in the hallway!

source
I can't get enough of these stripes. So lovely.

source
What don't I love about this entry. Crisp white trim, black door, even loving the zebra rug!

source
The extra molding over the door is AWESOME!

Now it's time to get back to work  painting. I'll be back tomorrow with another update on my Imagine the Impossibilities project.

                                                                                     Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment