Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Chevron

  My daughter and I were shopping at Target the other day and we happened to walk by an aisle of dishes with this cute chevron pattern on them. Of course I had to stop and check them out. I peeked around the corner of the aisle and they also had chevron pillows which are now on my I must have this list! I wish I had whipped out my cell phone and taken pictures at the store! When I got home I went online to the Target website to check them out.
source



  I know I'm not the only one in love with this great pattern! I think a set of chevron pillows would look great on my new family room sofa! That lead me to etsy... I could spend hours looking at all the goodies they have to offer. Here our some of my favorites.


source

source

source
source

source



  Are you loving all the chevron as much as I am? Do you already have some in your own home? Leave me a comment or I would love to share photos of your space showing how you've used chevron patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment