Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday link party #1

I am so over the top excited to finally be hosting my very first linky party! Hope you will link up your creations and join the fun! I can't wait to see what everyone has been up to.

Now for the rules...
  • Please only link your own creations-anything goes (recipes, crafts, furniture, room makeovers, etc.)
  • Link as many items as you want
  • become a follower on GFC or linky followers or like me on Facebook
  • grab my button
  • have fun and visit with others!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me to the party. I have linked up and become your newest follower via GFC and LF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your first link party!! Im your newest follower!

    Samm @ LittleHouseintheBigD.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Scary hosting your first party! Glad you could stop by!
      Amy

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the invite for your #1 party!

    makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Good luck with your par-tay :) Am following you back!
    Heather @ settingforfour@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for inviting me to your linky party! Looks like there are some great project ideas out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. am so excited for your 1st ever link party, friend! i am joining in so thank you for the opportunity! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming over and linking up! You have some amazing spaces!
      Amy

      Delete