Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I've been framed

Yesterday, I shared my DIY photo frame, but I still have tons of projects I would like to try using frames. Here are a few of my favorites...

source
I love the bright colorful frames with chicken wire backing. Clips or clothes pins to attach photos or notes!


source

Two frames put together to make one very cool frame.


source

I am enjoying all the different shapes and colors of this wall gallery.

source

DIY magnetic board perfect for family command center!


source

Frames made from cupboard doors how cool is that! These frames also have a clip on front so that you can easily change your photos.


I also want to give another huge THANK YOU  to Linda from it all started with paint for featuring my foyer makeover on her blog today as part of the imagine the impossibilities challenge.

Hope to see you all again tomorrow!

                               
                                                                                            Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment