Thursday, February 23, 2012

Orange

Why did the orange stop rolling down the hill?

It ran out of juice!

Okay, I know corny. I couldn't help myself. Orange is my favorite color right now when it comes to accent colors. If you didn't read my becha didn't know post check it out.

I love how orange looks with black and white and with browns and earth colors. Here are some oranges that caught my eye.

All photos from better homes and gardens

What do you think? Love it or live without it?

I am loving it!



Please remember to spread the word about my very first linky party happening next Wednesday! Also like my facebook page to keep updated on what's going on here!


                                                                                               Amy














No comments:

Post a Comment