Wednesday, February 1, 2012

packing lunches

As the mommy of three I pack a lot of school lunches. Sometimes I just need some fresh ideas to inspire me. I thought it would be fun to find some new ideas for packing school lunches!

source
Peanut butter and jelly sushi rolls. I actually made these this morning for my daughter. Super quick and easy!

source

This would be a darling lunch to pack for Valentines day!


Another idea for Valentines Day! You could easily change the heart to another shape!

source
Strawberries dipped in yogart and then frozen. This looks so yummy and would be perfect for packing!

source
This is adorable, I am definitely going to make these!

source
This website has tons of ideas for packed lunches!

source
Lunch prep already done for you! It would save so much time in the mornings if I had a lunch station with snacks and things all ready to go!

source
What child doesn't like notes in their lunch or on their lunch?

source
Lunch bags made from juice bags! I want one of these for myself!
 
 
Hope this inspires you to get a little creative with those packed lunches! I will be trying these ideas with my own little and not so little packers soon!
 
                                                                               Amy





1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I love it!! Your foyer is amazing - I love the stripes! I'm your newest follower . . .

    Lori : )
    Thrifty Decor Mom

    ReplyDelete