Monday, February 20, 2012

A little of this and that

Where did the weekend go? I can't believe it is already Monday. It doesn't feel like I really accomplished much over the weekend, but when I break it down I did get some little things done.

  • We had some beautiful weather on Saturday so we spent some much needed time outdoors. Also got my dirty van washed!
  • With the help of my awesome husband I cut a piece of MDF into smaller pieces for future projects.
  • Painted some more of my brown trim ( a four coater project)!!! You'll have to wait and see what room.
  • Made another Pinterest recipe which turned out yummy. You'll have to try this white chicken enchilada recipe.
  • Started another wood sign project
  • had family over and spent too many hours making a fool of myself playing Wii Just Dance!
  • Finally finally got my buttons for this blog set up! I tried and tried to figure out those dang grab boxes with no luck. Had to go to my husband a computer whiz to help me out. He got me all fixed up within an hour!

So now I'm stuck with piles and piles of dirty laundry. A sink full of dirty dishes. Paint cans and paint brushes here and there. Rooms covered in lovely dog hair that need vacuumed. A scrapbook desk with stacks of pictures that need to be organized and scrapbooked. In other words... LIFE!



I also want to give a BIG THANK YOU  to Leanne from organize and decorate everything for featuring my DIY underbed storage boxes!


I am also hoping to have my FIRST EVER link party a week from Wednesday! I am so excited! I hope you will help me spread the word!

                                   
                                                                                               Amy  

No comments:

Post a Comment