Friday, February 24, 2012

Painting away

Last month I began my long journey of painting all our home's trim. It all started when I decided to join the Imagine the Impossibilities challenge and makeover our entry way.


If you missed that makeover you can find it here.

Last weekend I tackled all the ugly brown trim in our family room.

Yesterday I spent the ENTIRE afternoon painting just some of the trim in our kitchen.



There is still more trim to paint in the kitchen not to mention the rest of the house.
 
So I might finish the kitchen today, but I'm leaning more towards just being lazy. There's always tomorrow, right?
 
Please please please remember to spread the word about my first EVER linky party next Wednesday!
 
You could also be super sweet and like me on Facebook!
 
Have a fantastic weekend!
 
                                                                                       Amy





4 comments:

  1. What a difference it makes - great job! I am looking forward to your linky party. :)

    -sara @ applestonedrive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sara, I look forward to seeing you at the party!
      Amy

      Delete
  2. That looks amazing! The white trim makes the wall color really pop. It's not fun painting trim but the finished look is worth it.

    Lori : )
    Thrifty Decor Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trim looks awesome! I love the white....such a clean change. Are you starting an e-mail list to remind about the party? If so, will you add mine to the list!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete