Friday, February 10, 2012

Betcha didn't know

Today I thought it would be fun to share a little about myself. When I'm reading other blogs I like feeling as if I really know the person behind the words. The blogs I return to time and time again are the one's I can relate to on a personal level because they feel like someone I would truly be friends with.


So here I go...
I've been married to my husband for fourteen years and have three beautiful children. One boy and two girls. We had three kids in four years and it was awesome. I love that my children are so close in age and always have a best friend in each other.

My husband gets nervous every time he comes home to find paint swatches scattered around the house. I love to paint and repaint rooms (who doesn't)!

I am addicted to Pinterest (I know I'm not the only one) and must spend atleast an hour there a day. Atleast!

I love my pets they are like my other children.

I grew up on a small farm here in Ohio. I love animals! I've always wanted a pot belly pig, I think they are adorable!

I love reading! My current obsession is the Hunger Games. I just finished Mockingjay last night. If you are wondering why I haven't been posting as much this week that's why! Had to finish the books. It's all my daughter's fault really because she read the books and then got me hooked!

I also have a huge slight addiction to reality TV. SHHHH that will be our little secret.

My favorite decorating colors right now are black and white with pops of orange.

I LOVE Diet Coke and chocolate.

I like scrapbooking and am currently working on trying to finish up my project 365 album.

I have a bachelor's degree in Sociology.

I hate mornings! I need my sleep!

My kids are involved in several activities including taekwondo, competitive soccer and dance. Nothing I enjoy more then a good soccer game, and yes I do drive a mini van!




I hope you feel like you know me a little better now. If I missed something you are curious about just ask!

Have a great weekend!

                                                                                     Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment