Tuesday, February 28, 2012

bookcase redo

Over the weekend my daughter and I worked on making over the bookcase in her bedroom.

Before




After


We started by emptying out the entire bookcase (it needed a good cleaning anyway), and then removing all the shelves. I used zebra print wrapping paper I found at Michael's and some double sided tape to jazz up the back of her bookcase!
She loves anything and everything with zebra print so this was perfect for her room.

If you want to see more of her room I posted about it here.



                                                                                            Amy

8 comments:

  1. Okay this is just the cute bookshelf redo I've seen. Love the zebra paper on the back! Oooo...you are giving me some great ideas! Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you could come by! Glad I could give you some ideas.
      Amy

      Delete
  2. Very cute transformation! Thank you for sharing at Potpourri Friday!

    Pretty please, with sugar on it, turn off your word verification!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I LOVE the zebra print. It adds so much character!! That's awesome.

    Thanks for linking up to the Take it on Tuesday blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun and colorful! That is a great transformation! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The zebra backing adds so much! So cute!! Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where are those little pink baskets from? Have been looking all over for some.

    ReplyDelete