Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday Party Features

I can't believe it's Tuesday again already! Sorry if I've been M.I.A. lately. It is our spring break this week and yesterday I spent a fun day with my family at the Cincinnati Zoo. Today is actually my birthday and I am celebrating with the husband and kids and going out to lunch! No, I'm not going to tell you how old I am let's just say that I see that BIG glaring obnoxious FOUR OH in the not too distant future!

So on with the fun! I always have such a hard time picking just a few items to feature each week. You all really do such amazing stuff! Remember the next link party will go live tonight!


Jill at Jillify it showed off her very cool and colorful craft room. She even covered her tables with wrapping paper and vinyl.




Carrie at Worth Pinning made this awesome farm cake. She even made some cookies to go along with it! Amazing!



Reusing items we already have just makes me smile. Katie at Creatively Living turned her old pantry door into a piece of art. Love that.




Like many of us {including myself} Lori at thrifty decor mom was lacking that much needed mudroom. So what did she do? She created her own little mudroom in the garage!



Jessica at stay at home-ista showed us her dreamy white kitchen. So clean and bright!


Thank you so much everyone who linked up last week. Hope you will come back tonight for another round of Whimsy Wednesday!


                                                                                            Amy
 









5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Thanks for the cake feature. Hope someone makes a fabulous cake for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thanks sooo much for the feature of my craft room & tables!

    Jill
    www.jillifyit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!

    Thanks for featuring my mudroom.

    Lori : )
    Thrifty Decor Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    --Katie

    ReplyDelete