Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday features and link party

Wow, where does the time go? I can't believe another week has already come and gone, and it's time for another Whimsy Wednesday link party!

Before we start the party I want to share some of my favorites from last week.




Helen from A brit of happiness shared her daughter's Parisian room makeover. I adore all the little touches she did throughout the room. Plus stripes are involved, enough said.


This burlap wreath made by Erin from Chronic christian crafter looks fabulous.


Kelly from live laugh rowe showed how to turn washi tape and a simple chipboard letter into a cool piece of art.



Back for seconds shared a recipe for these yummy treats, gooey chewy pretzel bars.


If you were featured make sure to grab your button. I'll also be pinning all my features on Pinterest.


Featured on HomeHappyHome


Now on to the rules;
please link up your own creations {no etsy shops or giveaways}
Place my party button or text link somewhere on your blog to help spread the word
I would love for you to become a follower on GFC, linky followers or Facebook
Please stay for awhile and visit with others

spread the joy



6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring mY Gooey Chewy Pretzel Bars!!
    And as always, thanks for hosting this great party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my burlap wreath. I am truly honored! I am excited to link up with you again. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting... and for the feature :) Happy Wednesday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all linked up and already visited a few new blogs. Did you know you can DIY your own chalkboard paint. Learn that today.

    Thanks for hosting,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, always enjoy the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy thanks so much for hosting and for featuring my daughter's Paris themed bedroom! I am off to join this weeks party!

    ReplyDelete