Saturday, April 14, 2012

Stunning spring porch ideas

Happy Saturday everyone! I know I promised to show you my bathroom makeover today, but I just haven't gotten it completely finished yet. I was really on a roll, but I woke up the other morning not feeling too hot and found out I have a sinus infection. I just can't completely shake this thing and have spent the past week operating at about 50%.

I thought today would be perfect for sharing some stunning porches with you. Our new home has a nice size covered front porch and I am so excited at the thought of furnishing and decorating it! It is the first time we have every had a real front porch. So to help get myself inspired I found these lovely dream porches.


source
source

source
source

source

source



Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. See you back here on Monday!
 
                                                                                   Amy


1 comment:

  1. Love all these porches. My parents just snagged a similar glider to that green one you have posted off my grandparents porch. It is the best, and I hope to "steal" it from my parents soon..lol. Feel better, Amy. Megan

    ReplyDelete