Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday link party and features

Once again another week of great creations! You all never disappoint me in your creativity!

With Easter weekend right around the corner I decided to feature my favorite Easter and Spring links.



Jamie from Scattered thoughts of a crafty mom made these adorable fabric covered eggs. I love all the texture and bright colors!



I love these neon eggs made by Sarah and her boys from the winthrop chronicles.



This original piece of bunny paint chip art was done by Catherine at hello, new day.



Judy from JBiggs little pieces put together this beautiful spring woodland table scape.


Okay, my last feature has nothing whatsoever to do with Spring, but being the mom of a soccer lovin girl I couldn't resist sharing this room by Helen from a brit of happiness. This room just makes me happy!



If you were featured today don't forget to grab your button! I will also be pinning all features onto Pinterest!
Featured on HomeHappyHome

Now onto Whimsy Wednesday link party #5

Rules...
Please only link up your own creations, as many as you like
Be a follower on GFC, linky followers or Facebook
No etsy shops, giveaways etc.
You must place my party button or text link somewhere on your blog to help spread the word
Please be sweet and visit with others
spread the joy






8 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me to link up to your party. I am sure it won't be my last time. Us Amys need to stick together so I am your newest follower now as well :)

    amy @ whilewearingheels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, thank you so much for featuring my bunnies! And for hosting this party every week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me to your party! I linked up 2 recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting, I just joined in, not much but justto show, been working alot:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! I linked up a couple recipes and am a new follower too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my son's soccer room Amy :) Thanks for throwing such a great link party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring my neon eggs!

    ReplyDelete