Thursday, April 5, 2012

Under the weather

So sorry for the lack of posts this week. As I mentioned on Monday I've been busy nursing sick kids. Now they are all feeling better and have passed on all their little germs to me! I'm so glad they are healthy again, but now all I want to do is curl up in bed and sleep for a week!

Hoping tomorrow will be a better day and I can get busy with some more projects. Plus our spring break starts tomorrow and my kids are ready to have sleepovers and do some fun activities.


source

Have a great day!
 
                                                                              Amy

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Have a wonderful Easter and spring break.

    Lori : )
    Thrifty Decor Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori! Have a wonderful Easter weekend as well!

      Delete