Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mudroom progress week 2

I'm back today to share how our mudroom addition is coming along. I'm happy to say that all of the construction is finished! So happy to be done with all the mess that comes along with construction...tools all over the kitchen, coats and shoes  temporarily scattered everywhere, not to mention all the drywall dust!

So here is what we {okay mostly my husband} has been up to this past week.

My husband mudded and sanded the drywall.



I primed and then painted the mudroom this pretty yellow.

My husband put in the flooring {with a little help from me}.

He then got started on building our bench/shoe cubby storage unit.



He has now completely finished the unit and I have given it a coat or two or three of paint. We also added baseboard throughout the room.

Tomorrow I get to do my favorite thing...GO SHOPPING! I need to find a few more accessories to go in the room. Next week I will be back with the big reveal!


                                                                                             Amy
 
 
Linked up to..serenitynow

2 comments:

  1. Love the shelves and cubby holes he made for you. I'm excited to see the finished room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the reveal post first and it looks great, that's why I became curious on how it all started. Renovation is a long, tiring job for me, but I think your husband become fond of it as he plans to renovate your kitchen next. With great result like this project, I'm sure your kitchen will be in good hands.

    Kayce @ EasyWayBuildingBrokers.com.au

    ReplyDelete