Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend recap

I can't believe it's Monday already. We had such a busy weekend that the days just flew by {faster than usual}!

Friday evening I watched my daughter play soccer. Saturday morning she participated in the American Grappling Competition for jujitsu. So proud of her!




We had some warm weather so my husband and I spent the afternoon washing and cleaning out cars and minivans {not really exciting but so needed to be done}. I was able to sell my office armoire online and had a nice dinner with family. Sunday after church I took both my girls for haircuts then we hit the hardware store for some supplies. Yep, we also started another project!

This is a BIG project for us! One we've been talking about since we bought this house. One we need REALLY badly!

We are finally adding on a mudroom inside our garage! No more shoes, coats, backpacks overtaking our kitchen. Of course I will be updating you as we go along!

Thanks for listening to all my ramblings about my weekend. Hope you had a great one as well!

                                                                                         Amy

3 comments:

  1. Your daughter is so impressive. I love that picture of her. It sounds like you had a great weekend. I am jealous you'll be starting a mudroom project. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I've been waiting a year and a half to start this mudroom so I am SUPER excited to get started!

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see your mudroom!! That's a great project to start!!

    ReplyDelete