Friday, January 18, 2013

A peek inside my scrapbooks

You've seen WHERE I scrapbook!

You've seen WHAT I scrapbook with!

Today you will see WHO and WHY I scrapbook!


Today I am giving you a little peek into some of my scrapbooks...my life...

So here we go...


Family chipboard album





Storybook 8 X 8 birthday album



4 X 6 chipboard album




6 X 6 school album




8 X 8 family definitions album







paper bag album



Another paper bag album





12 X 12 pages






This page is special to me because it shares my thoughts on selling our first home.






So now you've seen WHO I scrapbook...my family.

WHY I scrapbook is easy...to remember. So we don't forget all the little details that we think we will remember but someday will fade away.

My kids love looking through old scrapbooks from when they were little and I hear them say things like "I forgot all about that doll" or "Oh yeah, I remember those pajamas". Just little things that don't seem that important in the present but in a few years become precious memories.

So go on get crafting!

Hope you all have a great weekend!


                                                                                            Amy

3 comments:

  1. Love these :) Looking forward to some scrapping time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scrapbooks!! They are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your scrapbooks! The one you made for your first house is such a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

    Lori
    Thrifty Decor Mom

    ReplyDelete