Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 to do list

After taking a few weeks off to spend with the family I'm back! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season.

Now that the new year is here I'm looking forward to making myself a new list of projects to complete. This morning {okay more like this afternoon} I looked at my to do list from last year. No, I didn't finish everything on my list from 2012 but I did check off some major items like our master bedroom and basement makeovers. So now it's time to share my top ten project wish list for 2013.

  1. Finish changing our formal living room into my office/crafting space {I may have been slowly working on this over my break}.
  2. Sell old living room furniture and find some new items.
  3. Finish painting the brown trim on our second level.
  4. Build a small mudroom in our garage {was on my list last year, but we didn't get around to it}.
  5. My oldest daughter will turn thirteen this summer and I've already promised we would redo her room.
  6. Some type of gallery wall on our staircase.
  7. Paint and decorate our master bathroom
  8. Organize and paint our master closet.
  9. Work on the landscaping in our backyard
  10. plant a vegetable garden.

I am really excited for this new year. Not just all the household projects but all the new things I will get to experience with my family.

Happy January 1st everyone!


                                                                                    Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment