Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Right now

What I heart right now.

I thought I would give you just a little sneak peek into my life.



I've heard a lot about this PBS drama DOWNTOWN ABBEY and I finally decided to see what it was all about.
I got the first season dvd set at the library and quickly watched them all. Yes, I fell in love. Can't wait to get my hands on the second season!



I'm not embarrassed to admit that I am a HUGE reality television junky. My summer is not complete without Big Brother. Sad Britney is no longer around, but I'm still cheering on Ian and Dan.



I just finished reading this last night. Odd Apocalypse by Dean Koontz. I've been a fan for as long as I can remember, and really enjoy his books even if they are a little "out there" sometimes.



 One of my all time favorites; Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See.



Another one of my favorite reads is Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford. 



Now you are caught up on what I'm loving right now.

I'd love to hear what you heart right now.


                                                                                     Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment