Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Country Living Fair

Last Friday my mom and I made the two hour drive to Columbus for the Country Living Fair.
We only had a few hours to look around before heading home since it is quite the drive and I needed to be home before my kids got off the bus.

I didn't get any good photos because the place was a zoo and all of the really cool tents and booths were packed. I thought I would share some of the top trends and items that I saw there.

As a pinaholic myself I encourage pinning inspiration when you see it, however please head to the source link below photo before pinning. Now onto the photos!

Numbered bottles





book page wreaths




burlap





Jewelry

scrabble tile necklaces



typewriter key jewelry




Here are some stock photos I was able to find online of some of the vendors and event itself.












If you have a country living fair coming near you I would suggest checking it out.  I would also suggest getting there before they open to avoid parking chaos and lines.

Thanks for coming by! I hope you will consider become a follower and checking out some of my projects from the gallery above!

Have a wonderful day!


                                                                                     Amy

4 comments:

  1. I practically live in Columbus. How did I miss that?!?! Maybe next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to go so bad but we already had other plans for the weekend. Did you end up getting anything? Maybe next year I'll make it there. Thanks for sharing.

    Lori : )
    Thrifty Decor Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been seeing on facebook about this Country Living Fair and I had no idea about.. definitely going next year (:

    ReplyDelete