Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pinterest challenge Texas Roadhouse butter

I did it again!

Another Pinterest challenge. Whoo hoo!

With the help of my lovely kitchen assistant we whipped up a batch of Texas Roadhouse butter.

Yummy!




Originally pinned via FLY THROUGH OUR WINDOW.  This recipe was super easy to make. My nine year old daughter basically made this on her own.

Start by whipping two sticks of butter {room temp}.
Then add in 1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup honey
and 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.

Just mix it all together and your done!


Our family did enjoy this, but we all agreed the cinnamon was a little too strong. If I make this again I would only add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon {can always add in more later}.

Have a great day!


                                                                        Amy


Linking up this week...
elizabethandcothewinthropchroniclesabowlfulloflemonsadventuresofadiymom

No comments:

Post a Comment