Friday, September 21, 2012

A new fall wreath

I cannot believe it is already Friday! This week has flown by and I feel like I didn't get much accomplished in the way of projects. I did however whip up a new wreath for our front door!





I already had the grapevine wreath and the letter so I just stopped in at Michael's and purchased some flowers and greenery {it was half off this week, YES}.

I arranged everything on the wreath how I wanted and then secured it with my hot glue gun. I even used some burlap to cover the plain wreath hanger.

Now I just need a new doormat! Always something right?

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


                                                                                          Amy


linking up this week to...

14 comments:

  1. I love your wreath!I never thought to use burlap to hang the wreath, what a great idea!

    Jenny
    www.jennymeierevents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you didn't automatically go for the orange!
    Homa Style is having a No Orange Autumn Display Link Party tomorrow on Wednesday and would love to see your wreath there. Here's the link...
    http://homastyle.com/wp/2012/09/25/no-orange-autumn-decor/
    Hope you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Very welcoming. Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wreath is very pretty and your entry is so welcoming! Love the added initial to the wreath. Thanks for sharing at Gettin' Krafty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the contrast of the big white flowers against the dark grapevine wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for linking up at Homa Style and sharing your fall wreath. I love the contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful wreath!! I really love how you put the letter in there as well, and brilliant to cover up the hanger with burlap!! :) Will have to give that a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking up at Shabbilicious Friday. You are featured this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can totally relate to wanting a new entry rug, and how it makes a girl feel more complete. I wrote a whole post on it, haha.

    Featuring this wreath today!

    http://jedandivy.blogspot.com/2012/09/aloha-friday-link-party-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty wreath - I LOVE this. The natural colors and white on your front porch look great! Thanks so much for linking up at Romance on a dime!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for linking to Homa Style’s No Orange Autumn Display Link Party. Your wreath is incredible and I was excited to show it to my readers. Homa Style will be hosting a Simple Holiday Handmade Gift Idea Link Party {Please no sale items} on Oct 31. Hope to see you there. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful wreath - love the addition of the monogram. Thanks for sharing on Busy Monday.

    ReplyDelete