Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday link party

I apologize I just don't have the features finished yet! We've had some crazy weather this evening with tornado warnings and power outages. Things seem to be back to normal and I promise I will share the party features with you tomorrow!

Now time for the PARTY!

RULES;
You MUST put my party button or text link somewhere on your blog!
Please become a follower through GFC, linky followers or Facebook
link up as many creations as you like just please stay and visit with some of the other guests!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Amy!
    This is my first time linking up to your party ;)
    I've started following you on linky.

    -Joanne
    Double-Wide in the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me. This was my first time linking up to a party. I cannot figure out how to "grab a button". HELP! I'm still really new to Blogging.

    - Erin aka CraftyBiggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy! Thank you so much for hosting the party. I'm your newest follower and I hope you'll stop by "my place" sometime and follow me as well. Looking forward to all the great links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I look forward to stopping over!

      Delete