Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday party features

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week! Really some inspiring projects . I love looking at all of your links, but I sometimes run out of time to leave everyone comments. So sorry, I know bad bad party host! This weeks party is up and running so if you haven't linked up yet please feel free to share a project or two.

Now onto this weeks FEATURES!

I am totally in love with this dresser makeover by Bliss Ranch.
How cool is this?


Samm at Little house in the big D mixed two of my favorite things burlap and chevron to create this awesome piece of artwork!



Did I mention we are in full swing party mode at our house this week? Yep, my daughter's 9th birthday party is happening this Saturday and I am feeling the crunch.

I couldn't help loving these birthday themed links this week!


Kelly from Live Laugh Rowe put together this spring themed dessert bar. I love all the little details, so cute.


How about making your birthday girl a personalized birthday shirt? That's just what Crafty biggers did!



Sara at Applestone drive shares the birthday traditions she does every year with her kids. What a great mama! Special meals and a birthday pillow. I'm just hoping my kids don't see this and ask why I'm not doing all these neat things!



The real thing with the Coake family shared how she made this adorable birthday card.




Remember to grab your FEATURED button from above if you were featured today!

I also pin all of my features on Pinterest so head over and check out all the past features there! You can also follow me on Pinterest on my sidebar!

Keep linking up those projects! 


                                                                                          Amy

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature, Amy!!! And thanks for hosting the party for all of us every week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature! That was a fun surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my Kodak dresser. I'll proudly grab my featured button.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete