Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Party features

The days are just flying by again and it is already Wednesday!
I love looking at all your ideas, crafts, and yummy recipes every week but I am struggling with the time involved with hosting parties every week. 
Now that Summer is almost upon us {next week is my kid's last week of school} I'm really feeling the pinch.
So for now I've decided to hold off on hosting a link party every Wednesday. 
I'm thinking of hosting just once a month or a themed link party. 

I'll still be here blogging away during the Summer. I still have a  long to do list of projects I'd like to accomplish before Summer ends!

Now it's time for some FUN... last week's features!





Adrianne from happy hour projects made this teacher appreciation bracelet. 



Back for seconds showed us how to make these delicious double stuffed brownies. 



Joanne over at double wide in the sky shared her oh so yummy looking margarita cupcakes.


Thank you so much to everyone who linked up last week!

Today I have a little spray painting to do and tomorrow I will finally be revealing my basement makeover!

Hope to see you tomorrow!

                                                                                         Amy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for the feature Amy!
    And I know it must take SO much of your time and energy for hosting and featuring projects. Thank you for all the time and energy that you do put into it... it IS appreciated!

    Thanks again and have a GREAT day!
    -Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for doing what you need to do for you and your family! Great move on your part! I have enjoyed your link parties and will look forward to them again if you feel you have time for them.
    Thanks for all the time and effort you put into them.

    ReplyDelete