Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Whimsy Wednesday party features

Sorry I know I am doing things a little backwards showing you the features after another weeks party has already started. What can I say I'm just a bit nutty like that!





One of my favorites from last week was titled all about Alice inspiration. Since I just put together my own Mad Hatter tea party you had to know this would be a favorite of mine! Thanks to Little lady bird for putting all these Alice ideas together for us!








Katie over at Creatively Living always amazes me with her clever and beautiful makeovers. Loved her kitchen reveal and the open shelving looked so organized.







Barb at turtle and tails made over her foyer by adding trim, doors, light fixture, and new paint. It really looks amazing!





With mother's day right around the corner I am always looking for new and creative gift ideas. I loved this frame and free printable made by Samantha at crafty texas girls.





Lots of love and thanks to everyone who linked up last week. Don't forget to grab your FEATURED button from up top if I featured you today. Also this weeks party going on NOW please link up and spread the word!


Happy Wednesday!




                                                                                            Amy

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature Amy! Hope your week is off to a good start!
    --Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature Amy! How did your MAd Hatter party go? would love to see some photos! Tash www.littleladybird.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made my day! Thanks for the feature! I am so excited to be featured.
    :) Samantha @ crafty texas girls

    ReplyDelete