Thursday, May 31, 2012

May round up

It's hard to believe that today is the last day of May. It seems like the month flew by, but when I look back at everything I accomplished this month I realize I did make the most of my time.




Here is a quick recap of what I accomplished in May!


1. I finally revealed my basement makeover
2. Celebrated my daughters birthday with a Mad Hatter tea party
3. Made bead board picture frames for Mother's day gifts
4. Last day of school teachers gifts
5. added some color to my front porch with a spray painted rug
6. put together a tiered polka dot planter


Wow! I guess I was busy this past month! You'll have to wait and see what projects June brings about {even I don't know the answer}!


If you are not already a follower I would LOVE it if you became one!


                                                                                    Amy












Linking up this week at 
serenitynowcraftomaniacapinchofjoyaskannaiheartpearsourdelightfulhome

7 comments:

  1. Oh...I love the idea of doing a monthly review. I've never thought of that before but what a great way to bring new life to your posts. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am going to start doing this every month! I say some other bloggers doing this and thought it was a great idea!

      Delete
  2. good for you! you are one busy lady!! must feel good cross in all those things off!
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hopping over to my "Pear" Up blog hop. Hope to see you soon!
    http://iheartpears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am one of your new followers from pear up blog hop. Love what you have done. Hoping you follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I found your cute blog via the blog hop and just added myself to your followers! Also I wanted to invite you to come enter a fabulous Steve Madden giveaway I'm having right now!!
    Hope to see you there! And thanks so much lady!
    Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/06/steve-madden-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were one busy blogger! The Mad Hatter tea party was so cute!! Thanks so much for sharing on Busy Monday at A Pinch of Joy. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete