Monday, June 4, 2012

What I've been up to

Week one of summer vacation is already behind us. I have a feeling this Summer is going to fly by.

Friday I began work on my son's bedroom. He will be turning thirteen later this month and I really want to give him an updated young teen room. I emptied out most of his room and gave it a fresh coat of paint in his favorite color {you'll have to wait and see what it is}. It is definitely a work in progress and I'll be sure to keep you updated as I go along.

Saturday we attended my daughter Chloe's dance recital.



Sunday my daughter Camryn had her last soccer game of the season.



Today I am catching up on laundry. Also ran some errands; trip to the orthodontist, Dollar Tree, library and Hobby Lobby {they are having some great deals on clearance home decor items this week}. My daughters also somehow convinced me to stop at a local puppy store and pet the puppies {I'm a sucker for those sweet little puppies, wish we could take them all home}.

Have a wonderful day!

                                                                                   Amy

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that moment where you get to start a room from scratch (or almost scratch). Here's hoping your son doesn't demand too much and you are free to run wild in there!

    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your days sound much like mine, though, if I were convinced to go pet puppies, I would probably bring one home with me :).

    ReplyDelete