Tuesday, July 3, 2012

DIY headboard

Yesterday I shared with you my son's newly made over teen room.


I promised to show you some of the diy projects I did in his room. Today I am going to share with you how I made his headboard for FREE and all by myself!

I started off with some leftover wood from our garage. I decided how high and wide I wanted the headboard to be and then cut the wood to size.


I used an electric sander to give the boards a quick sanding and then painted them.

Once painted I simply used some nails and attached the boards to the wall. I started at the bottom and then worked my way up the wall. 

Special thanks to my daughter for helping me out with the photos!





This was such an easy and quick project to complete!


                                                                                     Amy


1 comment:

  1. Awesome project! I love the room makeover and the subway art is great!

    Lori : )
    Thrifty Decor Mom

    ReplyDelete