Monday, July 16, 2012

Dining room inspiration

Hello Monday!
I am happy to say that I think I have a plan of action for my dining room.
Well atleast I know the direction I want to take!

I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite dining rooms with you today. These are dining rooms that I have been drooling over for awhile now. I'm sure you will enjoy them as well.
















My dining room will probably be in limbo for awhile, and I'm okay with that. I want to make sure I really know what I want before I just dive in and start changing things up.

Have a happy Monday!

                                                                                       Amy

4 comments:

  1. You found some really interesting and beautiful sources for inspiration. I am sure, when you dining room is complete, it will be as inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you make your dining room as inspiration for other. Good work keep it up !!!


    Furniture Store in Southern California

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete